Do you want to make a difference? Illumina’s mission is to improve human health by unlocking the power of the genome. If that inspires you, let’s talk. We’ve built a culture fueled by innovation, collaboration and openness, and established ourselves as the global leader in DNA sequencing and array-based technologies. Our people and our technology change lives by driving advancements in life sciences, oncology, reproductive health, agriculture and other emerging markets. Life at Illumina is about working with teammates who are deeply passionate about what we do, because we know that our work has the power to improve lives. We’re an established company with a track record of phenomenal growth. Just check out our investor events and presentations to learn about our financial accomplishments. Our growth isn’t just in financials, we’ve been busy hiring the best and the brightest. Perhaps that’s why MIT has ranked Illumina near the top of its World’s Smartest Companies each of the last three years. If you thrive in a brilliant, fast-paced, and mission-driven environment, Illumina is the place for you. Join the journey of a lifetime. Join Illumina.
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Sourcer to join our recruiting team and drive candidate pipeline for critical roles. This person will work closely with leaders and an amazing team of recruiters to drive talent sourcing and pipelining. The seasoned recruiting and marketing expert for this role will have an opportunity to help Illumina build and grow its sourcing capabilities and function. This role requires that you move fast and embrace change, be relentless in the creation of great pipelines, embrace openness, collaborate deeply, and continuously innovative.
All About You
- Proactively source passive candidates across a number of fields and critical roles
- Maintain consistent profile review of evergreen requisitions and funnel interested candidates to appropriate role
- Conduct introductory calls with candidates to educate them on Illumina and the interview process
- Ensure an outstanding candidate experience through consistent follow up communication and feedback
- Utilize creative talent channels as resources
- Provide subject matter expertise on the competitive landscape, ensuring we're thinking about talent mapping as we're reaching out to and engaging top talent
- Minimum 5 years of sourcing/recruiting experience, preferably in Biotech, Tech, or Life Sciences
- Organized with a strong attention to detail and accuracy; excellent follow-through skills.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal & written)
- Proficient experience working with ATS and CRM platforms (Workday Recruiting/LinkedIn Recruiter a plus)
- Proven experience sourcing and assessing passive talent
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high performance environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, human resources, economics, communications, or other related major
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at 858-246-8959. To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf