- Working under general guidance, the individual in this position will install, maintain, calibrate and validate mature automated clinical instrumentation.
- Working under general guidance, this position will require the performance of ancillary instrument support related tasks such as; conducting instrument operator maintenance training, documentation of instrument service, creation and/or revision of instrument parameter media, and maintenance of instrument related tools, parts and consumables. Occasional travel may be required.
- Processes and applies specific knowledge to the completion of difficult work assignments.
- Work involves troubleshooting and resolving difficult problems in creative ways.
- Uses discretion and independent judgment to consider and determine appropriate solutions/actions.
- Leads internal/external teams and relationships.
- Ability to translate technical knowledge into the business strategy.