We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Regeneron Genetics Center (RGC)’s Clinical Informatics team to help build and continue to scale Clinical Informatics’ (CI) big data infrastructure and tools that supports the workflow and analysis of scientists throughout the RGC and Regeneron. As a Senior Software Engineer at the RGC, you will have the opportunity to use bleeding-edge data technologies to advance science and healthcare.
- Build out a big data distributed architecture capable of efficiently processing terabytes of clinical and genomic data.
- Develop and maintain web applications used by Regeneron scientists to analyze clinical datasets.
- Develop parallelized algorithms and tools to analyze large graph models consisting of millions of nodes and billions of edges.
- Build automation around various components of the system.
- Interact with scientists and staff to clearly define and iterate on requirements.
- Learn and leverage modern, best-of-breed software technologies and practices, including: Spark, Hadoop, various NoSQL databases, AWS, React, and Functional Programming.