The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for developing applications and microservices to support a research and diagnostic lab. You will work alongside assay scientists, biostatisticians, and data scientists in cross-functional teams to design and implement a variety of specialized applications including data processing pipelines and visualization frameworks. You will also develop, implement and integrate software for product support, including out-of-the-box programs, such as LIMS, CRM, inventory management applications, as well as novel custom software solutions. You will play a key role in the build-out of HealthTell’s computearchitecture.
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing start up with huge potential on the ground floor and make an impact quickly.
- Develop and maintains software infrastructure.
- Develops applications, graphical user interfaces and back-end logic.
- Develops data management tools to ensure timely and accurate acquisition and integration of clinical, sample, experiment, and ImmunoSignature™ data
- Works with data scientists to integrate mathematical data analysis modules into the analysis pipeline.
- Supports the development and implementation of custom and off-the-shelf solutions to support HealthTell’s products, including LIMS, CRM, and patient reporting systems
- Adheres to software engineering and source control best practices
- Writes well-documented code, and provides detailed user and developer documentation