Build your career and experience the advantages that come with working for the "World's Most Admired Company" (Fortune Magazine) offering significant opportunities for growth and career advancement!
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the planning, data analysis, management and report generation of complex projects supporting sequencing protocols for research level projects and pharma partnerships.
- Responsible for analyzing, interpreting, and reporting data and test results to customers
- Ensure verification and validation of assays in line with quality standards
- Creates new and evaluates current SOPs and protocols, modifying and improving them as needed.
- Develop training curriculum and facilitate external customer training in support of project requirements, specifically technical transfer of knowledge
- Consults with clients to provide project updates and technical support as needed
- Ensures project milestones are met, in line with customer expectations
- Meticulously document and communicate results to management and other key stakeholders of project status. Prepares completion reports for customer and interacts with Finance to assist in proper accounting
- Directs, reviews, and coordinates the work of technicians who perform quality control (QC) review of data and performance impact analysis
- Maintains familiarity with current scientific literature and can investigate, create and develop new methods and technologies for project advancement.
- Must be willing to travel internationally 5 % ? 10%
- Ph.D. in molecular biology, biochemistry or equivalent discipline
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of project management experience, specifically in Life Sciences
- Experience in assay development and protocol optimization, verification and validation protocol writing and execution, conformance with design control regulations.
- Proven experience in the development of quality control methods and specification setting
- Solid knowledge of good laboratory practices, QMS and regulatory requirements including FDA
- Excellent organizational, record keeping and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 5% - 10%
- You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process.
- You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process.
- You must submit your application for employment through Gecareers.com to be considered.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Next gen sequencing experience
- Proven self-starter; ability to work to deadlines and deliver a quality result
- Experience in developing and delivery of client training
- Global customer interface