Are you an experienced professional with training in healthcare related applications of sequencing technologies? Roche Diagnostics has an exciting opportunity to play a key role in management of medical and scientific activities by addressing questions focused on traditional and Next Generation Sequencing applications and solutions.
As a Sr. Scientific Affairs Manager – Sequencing you will lead the Medical and Scientific Affairs Sequencing activities for the US Affiliate, responsible for managing projects in alignment with team strategies. You will develop and facilitate relationships with the medical and scientific community to communicate technology related information to investigators and institutions, conduct advisory boards, and engage in collaborations for sequencing focused studies.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with global medical affairs and business colleagues to develop medical plans, identify gaps in current knowledge, and oversee study management of Investigator-Initiated and Roche-Sponsored Studies within the sequencing business area. Conduct briefings and collaborations with Roche technical and global partners.
- Be responsible for medical plan & study budget. Coordinate activities between cross-functional teams of internal and external partners across different sites. Manage resource and budget allocation according to project demands and requirements.
- Provide critical review of scientific information and data, generating timely feedback and insight to Roche partners.
- Be the key representative in identifying external partners and assisting in negotiating terms for collaborative projects or service contracts.
- Influence key decision-makers within the organization through fair and balanced scientific and medical evidence.
- Identify novel trends, new emerging technologies and potential partnering opportunities.