Sanofi Oncology is seeking to recruit a highly motivated scientist who will be an integral member of the Genomics and Molecular Profiling team focused on developing and implementing cutting edge molecular biology and genomic technologies to facilitate new cancer drug target discovery, understand the mechanism of action of drug candidates. The candidate will be responsible for generation of immunophenotyping research data using novel NGS-based platforms in the field of single-cell immuno-oncology. The candidate will work on a variety of high-level individual contributor projects with staff from multi-disciplinary areas.
Position Overview/Key Responsibilities:
- Extract single cell suspensions from mouse and human tissue samples. Short term cell culture in BL2+ environment.
- Perform cell staining with antibodies and low-complexity FACS analysis and cell sorting.
- Perform single-cell sequencing library preparation reactions including various QC steps.
- Troubleshoot abnormal results with minimal oversight and feedback.
- Participate in development new immunophenotyping assays.
- Create and update standard operating protocols for laboratory-based methods.
- Enter experiment information into a laboratory notebook and LIM system.
- Communicates basic lab needs to Lab Head for both technical and administrative issues.