- Design and development of NGS analysis pipelines.
- Design and development of array-based analysis pipelines.
- Data acquisition, analysis and visualization.
- Custom tool development for analysis of NGS data.
- Testing and validation of new software tools.
- Maintaining detailed documentation of all projects.
- Compiling project reports for investigators.
- Assist in grant, abstract and manuscript preparation.
Maintains software, hardware and information networks in a bioinformatics and molecular modeling laboratory. Analyzes protein structure, data collections and high throughput screening results with sophisticated bioinformatics software in order to carry out structure activity analyses and to generate predictive correlations. Applies a broad range of molecular modeling tools to formulate novel bioactivity hypotheses and to design stereospecific molecular structures as candidates for biological in-vitro and cellular probes, independently and in collaboration with synthetic chemists. May hire, supervise, and evaluate a small staff. Performs related responsibilities as required.