Job Title: Sr. Research Associate
Reports To: Principal Process Engineer, Biochemistry
We are looking for a motivated process development Sr. Research Associate to join the Complete Genomics Surface Chemistry team in supporting the latest generation of our proprietary DNA sequencing platform.
The successful candidate will be able to carry out experiments on the bench or with automated liquid handling systems in a process development and research environment.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Support research and development efforts in DNA library and DNA Nanoarray manufacturing.
- Collaborate with Biochemistry R&D and Manufacturing teams.
- Work with database and LIMS systems to ensure proper material tracking.
- Design and execute test plans for the qualification and validation of new vendors, materials, and processes.
- Work on cross-functional teams consisting of Manufacturing, R&D, Engineering, QA and others. Effectively communicate experimental plans and results.