As part of an R&D project team, the Senior Reliability Engineer will support, contribute, and execute the overall reliability program, from design and verification to post market surveillance. This senior position will ensure that the project progresses as planned, and meets the project’s goals and reliability requirements. This position will work with a multidisciplinary team, and provide guidance to technical reliability issues, engages in design and risk reviews, and contribute to team development activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Primary lead for the reliability development program.
· Collect, analyze, and verify reliability data and maintain Reliability growth metrics.
· Maintaining the reliability data management activities that include data collection, analysis, reporting.
· Perform root cause analysis on system and sub-system reliability failures.
· Contribute to reliability mitigations and improvement activities in the design and manufacturing.
· Participate in Design for Reliability activities with company, and vendors
· Contribute in system level design trade off discussions with respects to reliability