Partner with business unit leaders & hiring managers to seek, assess & deliver highly engaged candidates; this includes on-boarding strategies, programs & processes.
* Support the introduction, implementation & cultivation of high quality and innovative talent acquisition practices
* throughout the organization.
* Support introduction, development & promotion of targeted talent pipelines to deliver quality and quantity of desired candidates
* Educate, influence and build managers’ competency for assessing talent; provide coaching, guidance and steer as needed to all levels of the organization.
* Establish effective communication strategies to ensure appropriate flow of information as needed (candidates, hiring managers, internal HR)
* Support efforts regarding off-site recruiting activities including participation in job fairs, conferences & professional
* organizations. Cultivate partnerships to ensure time-to-fill metrics are achieved short-term & longer-term
* relationships are built.
* Ensure standardized recruiting processes, procedures & documentation is in compliance with legal requirements &
* organizational guidelines.
* Maintain awareness of creative and innovative sourcing strategies and work closely with team to develop best approach for
* 6 years previous experience in HR Recruiting/Talent Acquisition, preferably in a high-tech or life sciences environment
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field
* Must possess strong business acumen, with a track record of delivering results in a growth-oriented business environment
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Oracle HRIS, Applicant Tracking Systems, & automated recruiting tools and
* reporting mechanisms
* Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
* Full knowledge and understanding of employment law & practices
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Experience with direct & innovative recruiting methods, including sourcing strategies such as cold calling, leveraging competitive intelligence & resources, networking, data mining internet tools, web sites (including social networking sites)
* Demonstrated success in executing on recruiting and employment program strategies, policies & programs; extensive knowledge of direct, indirect, & creative sourcing methods and building passive candidate pools
* Experience using metrics to drive results
* Prefer candidate with experience working with behavioral based interviewing techniques
* Continuous improvement mindset; must remain aware of current thinking in field & look for ways to apply the latest best
* Creative problem solver and team player who thrives in a collaborative, multi-cultural environment