The Role & Team
The Senior Product Manager is accountable for end to end lifecycle management and commercialization for the Proteograph product line, reporting to the Sr. Director, Product Management & Marketing. This position will collaborate closely with our commercial team, product development team, and data scientists to define launch strategies, build launch plans, and deliver a product experience that will delight customers. Seer’s Senior Product/Marketing Managers will be key contributors to the commercial success of Seer’s Proteograph solution at launch, as well as to the ongoing competitive differentiation of our future portfolio.
As a member of the marketing team this role contributes to outbound marketing content, campaigns and strategy, works with customers and KOL’s to ensure their success and showcase the use of Seer products, and supports the sales team by building and maintaining tools to help scale commercial efforts.
The role will be based on-site in Redwood City.
Responsibilities & Goals
Key areas of responsibility and attention will include:
- Market analysis and strategy: Understand global market dynamics, segments and opportunities, including pricing strategy, competitive strategy, and go to market strategy.
- Product portfolio management: Manage products through their lifecycle, understanding product portfolio links to segment and gaining additional product knowledge through market and customer surveillance.
- Market development: Deploy programs to enhance market adoption of Seer technology, working with KOLs, societies and conferences to showcase scientific impact.
- Customer insight development: Understand current and future customer states, leverage this knowledge to define user needs/customer requirements.
- Customer relationship management: Lead and facilitate product field testing, customer collaborations and customer facing programs.
- Technical expertise: Become a product expert and knowledge point for customers and sales staff and internal constituents.
- Content marketing: Contribute to the development of segment and product related training, tools and content, including product literature and presentations, website and digital marketing content.
- Data driven approach: Use business savvy and quantitative information to advocate for the customer, drive good business decisions and enhance the product experience.
This list highlights major areas of focus and areas of effort, but as a marketer in a small team and a dynamic company environment, these job responsibilities can expand and flex at management’s request.