Talis is an exciting biomedical company that has developed an innovative, proprietary, point-of-care molecular diagnostics platform - we have also recently developed a rapid COVID-19 assay test that runs on this platform. We enable rapid testing across a wide range of healthcare settings. We are growing quickly to address the pandemic. Come and join us to make a significant impact during this public health crisis. Contribute and be a significant team member as we develop other assays and launch other pipeline products in the infectious disease area.
Our visionary team combines depth of experience with passion to deliver. Our pioneering tests are designed to enable caregivers to quickly detect infectious organisms and enable individualized care. From the doctor’s office to the hospital bedside, to remote care settings, we are re-defining the treatment of infectious diseases.
Talis is committed to excellence in advancing improved health outcomes. This commitment, along with a dynamic team culture, drives our mission to develop and commercialize novel approaches.
The Sr. Product Manager, Software will lead the . You will have the opportunity to drive the development and launch of a novel DMS as well as driving business partnership opportunities with middleware and end-user EHR and Public Health systems.
The Sr. Product Manager will work closely with a growing and experienced agile software development team in providing a highly differentiated user experience in molecular point of care diagnostics while balancing customer and business priorities. You will continuously engage customers in requirements gathering, validation as well as prototype testing.
Your ability to quickly come up to speed on our target markets and understanding of our platform is key. Experience in infectious disease/molecular testing is preferred and experience in US and international regulatory landscape will be valued.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Model a culture of mission-driven collaboration to think big, then make it happen with organizational clarity and shared purpose across all functions
- Engaging and maintaining fruitful relationships with KOLs, physicians and development partners
- Define the mid to long term Talis software strategy
- Drive and execute the software roadmap and associated business cases
- Define and Manage Software Projects, from concept to launch, positioning, UI/UX and acceptance criteria And go-to-market strategy
- Define use cases, requirements and manage ongoing usability and acceptance testing
- Manage the release roadmap and be a voice for Talis software solutions in the industry
- Develop product collateral, training materials for sales, marketing, and customer success
- Partner with key customers to develop case studies
- The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter who exhibits strong customer focus and a passion for innovation
- BS degree in a relevant scientific/engineering area and advanced degree and/or MBA from a top school or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in product management in health care IT
- Demonstrated ability to perform, analyze and communicate market research that is factual and insightful, mixing quantitative and qualitative approaches
- Demonstrated ability to understand, model and communicate financial information
- Strong analytical and communication skills, as well as the proven ability to influence others without direct authority
Talis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, stock options, a 401(k) program with immediate Company match, a rotating suite of snacks, Monday breakfasts, Happy Hours, other fun company events and more! Best of all, join us by working at a growing company like Talis with dedicated and collaborative employees committed to making a difference in Health Care.
Talis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the bases of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our colleagues.