When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How will you make an impact?
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Management, you will be a key player in defining the oncology strategy and be responsible for guiding the product, strategy & innovation agenda for clinical oncology applications. This role is key as the Clinical Vertical nears a critical inflection point to serve as the long-term growth engine for the Genetic Science Division (GSD).
What will you do?
- Optimize existing products and NPIs in the Oncology pipeline
- Support Global Market Development and Regional Marketing in optimizing the entirety of Go-To-Market Strategy for Oncology Applications
- Oncology applications areas of expertise
- Drive significant long-term growth
- Guide strategic vision of Clinical Oncology Assay Development
Domestic and international travel 25% of the time
How will you get here?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, with a strong preference for an advanced degree (MS or PhD), MBA strongly preferred
- 10+ years leading product, strategy and/or marketing in Oncology markets
- Knowledge of the research, translational and clinical oncology applications
- Knowledge of solid tumors, hematological malignancies, immune-oncology applications
- Deep understanding of NGS, microarray, dPCR, qPCR, flow cytometry, IHC, FISH, and other technologies used in clinical labs
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Communication skills
- Ability to be successful in a high matrix environment