When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What will you do?
- Full management of strategy, product and portfolio life cycle to drive adoption and exceed revenue goals for genotyping product line.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders including product development, R&D, support and product management to lead new product introductions, product line extensions and sustaining activities for genotyping microarrays, reagents and software.
- Acts as the internal expert for the product line, analyzes market trends and opportunities and has a strong grasp on customer needs.
- Analyzes competitive activities to define positioning and key differentiators.
- Provides in-field support and training to sales and support staff, including giving customer presentations and opportunity management to identify and progress new opportunities.
- Interacts with customers and internal stakeholders to understand product opportunities and translate market needs to new product requirements.
- Develops relationships with industry leaders.
- Works collaboratively with the regional and marketing communications team to plan lead generation campaigns and marketing materials.
- Partners with commercial operations teams to ensure the successful commercialization of new products.
- Participates in process and operation improvement opportunities.
- Complies with company quality management systems, policies, and procedures.
- Domestic travel 30% of the time