Talis is an exciting biomedical company that has developed an innovative, proprietary, point-of-care molecular diagnostics platform - we have also recently developed a rapid COVID-19 assay test that runs on this platform. We enable rapid testing across a wide range of healthcare settings. We are growing quickly to address the pandemic. Come and join us to make a significant impact during this public health crisis. Contribute and be a significant team member as we develop other assays and launch other pipeline products in the infectious disease area.
Our visionary team combines depth of experience with passion to deliver. Our pioneering tests are designed to enable caregivers to quickly detect infectious organisms and enable individualized care. From the doctor’s office to the hospital bedside, to remote care settings, we are re-defining the treatment of infectious diseases.
Talis is committed to excellence in advancing improved health outcomes. This commitment, along with a dynamic team culture, drives our mission to develop and commercialize novel approaches.
The Sr Product Manager, Infectious Diseases will lead the voice of the customer activities and market research projects for the Women's Health portfolio.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your product management development experience, growing your responsibilities across Product management for our clinical development plan. You will be working with an experienced team and paving the way for new opportunities.
Your ability to quickly come up to speed on our target markets and understanding of our platform is key. Experience in infectious disease/microbiology is preferred and experience in US and international regulatory and reimbursement landscape will be valued.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive market-informed decision making on assay menu and platform roadmap
- Own and facilitate the Voice-of-the-Customer (VOC) process for the Product team
- Develop and maintain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in clinical areas
- Participate in market research and product usability studies
- Develop product collateral and training materials for marketing, support and sales activities
- Establish a differentiated Talis brand which begins with the end-in-mind,
- Participate in the development of the business case, positioning and pricing strategy as well as financial modeling
- demonstrates customer-centricity and technical leadership, for extraordinary impact.
- Model a culture of mission-driven collaboration to think big, then make it happen with organizational clarity and shared purpose across all functions
- The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter who exhibits strong customer focus and a passion for innovation
- BS degree in a relevant scientific area and an advanced degree and/or MBA for a top school or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in product management and/or market research including at least two years in IVD
- Demonstrated ability to perform, analyze and communicate market research that is factual and insightful, mixing quantitative and qualitative approaches
- Demonstrated ability to understand, model and communicate financial information
- Strong analytical and communication skills, as well as the proven ability to influence others without direct authority
Talis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, stock options, a 401(k) program with immediate Company match, a rotating suite of snacks, Monday breakfasts, Happy Hours, other fun company events and more! Best of all, join us by working at a growing company like Talis with dedicated and collaborative employees committed to making a difference in Health Care.
Talis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our colleagues.