Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications, and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Agilent's Genomics product marketing group is searching for a Sr. Global Product Manager (product manager, associate director, depending on experience) to join the NGS (Next Generation Sequencing) marketing team. The team is collaborative, energetic, and agile to meet the needs of the rapidly evolving NGS market. The team brings differentiated, cutting edge NGS products and workflows into research and clinical genomics.
The Sr. Product Manager will manage Custom DNA enrichment products on Agilent's industry-leading SureSelect target enrichment platform, both for cancer and human genetics applications. There are new opportunities for the Product Manager to innovate or leverage adjacent NGS technologies to shape the exciting customized application portfolio.
The primary job responsibilities include:
- Help develop short and long term roadmap for our Next Generation Sequencing reagents and panel portfolio.
* Collaborate with customers and key opinion leaders to generate proof of concept data and penetrate key application areas.
* Conduct market and competitive analysis to define trends, strategically evaluate new market opportunities and work with others in the marketing team to identify products that can enhance customer workflows.
* Define pricing strategy, product messaging, positioning, and configuration to ensure the best possible performance while balancing business goals for current and future products using market research and feedback from customers.
* Lead product development life cycles as the marketing voice: building business cases, collecting VOC, writing product requirements, developing go-to-market plans, and launching products.
* Work closely with regional field marketing and sales team as the product champion, conducting regional training, visiting key accounts, presenting at trade shows, and developing initiatives to grow business.
* Work with global program managers to develop programs and customer-focused collateral for the products.
* Partner with cross-functional leaders from other Agilent groups including marketing from other business units, engineering, application development, manufacturing, and sales to achieve business objectives.
Remote work allowed