At Illumina, we apply innovative technologies for studying genetic variation and function, making studies possible that were not even imaginable just a few years ago. These revolutionary tools for DNA, RNA, and protein analysis are enabling rapid advances in disease research, drug development, and the development of molecular tests in the clinic.
As a key member of the Oncology Market Development team, this individual will be responsible to develop, implement and actively manage the market development strategy for ILMN solutions in hematology. Ideal candidates for this position will have strong knowledge of genomics in oncology, ideally specifically in hematology, and an understanding of how discoveries are being translated into clinical practice. In this position the candidate would have the opportunity to collaborate across multi-disciplinary, international teams and cultivate key partnerships with KOLs in support of strategic Oncology programs. Successful candidates will combine strong scientific & clinical understanding with strategic analysis, business acumen and leadership skills.
- Work with product management, regional teams and senior management to develop and implement market development strategies for key target markets & products
- Partner with field teams, business development, corporate marketing and product management to execute strategy and hit milestones
- Build and manage close relationships with KOLs and industry influencers in order to achieve market development goals and stay abreast of emerging market trends
- Leverage and communicate market information internally to best inform Illumina’s product development, regulatory and market entry strategies
- Support Commercial in-field activities including customer & field education on utilization of new and existing Oncology products
- Develop scientific and clinical proof points to increase system placements and reagent utilization
- Qualify, define and manage collaboration opportunities at strategic labs
- Synthesize customer experiences and desires into new Oncology product concepts in partnership with Product Marketing