Hologic is seeking a Sr Manager, SAS/Statistical Programming, who will be responsible for directing all aspects of the management and development of the SAS/Statistical Programming team.
- Oversee and evaluate the design, development, modification, and evaluation process of systems and procedures for SAS/statistical programming and data analysis.
- Oversee SAS/statisticalprogramming activities of permanent, contract, and consultant programmers for multiple clinical studies to ensure quality and timely deliverables in an environment of competing priorities.
- Work as partof the Clinical Affairs Senior Management team to ensure adherence to corporate goals, priorities, and time lines by providing superior project management support for the completion of all required SAS/statistical programming tasks.
- Collaborate closely with Biostatistics, Clinical Data Management, Clinical Operations, and other functions within Hologic to address their needs for SAS/statistical programming support.
- Ensure programming methods, computer equipment, and validation practices are in compliance with FDA regulations and guidelines.
- Oversee and evaluate the development and creation of data sets for use by regulatory bodies,including FDA, according to industry standards such as CDISC.
- Oversee the design, documentation, validation, and implementation of SAS/statistical programs in collaboration with various members of the Clinical Affairs department.
- Assume direct line management responsibility of the SAS/statistical programmers, including staffing, conducting performance reviews, ensuring employee engagement, setting and regularly reviewing objectives, providing guidance and mentoring, and developing and regularly reviewing training and career development plans.
- Develop budgets and project plans for the SAS/Statistical Programming group.
- Maintain expertise in state-of-the-art SAS/statistical programming techniques.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to staff regarding programming techniques,software