* Lead the development and execution of ePrescribing (eRx)/Electronic Medical Records(eMR)/Electronic Health Records (EHR) services including EHR operations and systems (eg. EHR Navigator, Diabetes eSupport TM application, the EHR Help Desk, etc.), NNI Field Force communications/trainings specific to rollouts, EHR Campaign Execution, EHR Media efforts, new product launch support, Population Health Management coordination, EHR vendor relations and EHR assets creation and PRB review in support of Brand teams, field force, and COEs (Centers of Excellence).
* Acts as the leader and point person for tactical execution within this designated area.
* Responsible to develop and coordinate EHR strategies and tactics based on brand/portfolio strategy.
* Ensures initiatives are aligned to key managed markets and brand strategies by proactively communicating with Brand team prior to implementation.
* Acts as the expert and strategist for ePrescribing/eRx/EMR/EHR/HIT systems; ensuring brand/portfolio alignment. Partners with Brand teams and other stakeholders to identify issues and evaluates ROI/impact of services/programs.
* Reports to the Director, Non-Personal Promotion. Interacts with all Brand Marketing functions, working in close collaboration with Brand Leads, Field Force Execution, Digital Operations, Media and other impacted functions. Other internal relationships include Medical, Managed Markets, Corporate Communications and Public Affairs, Regulatory, Sales, Sales Training, PCOR, and Legal. Will also interact with NN A/S on International eBusiness Projects and outside organizations as required.
* Leads the development of the EHR Roadmap with inputs and cross functional alignment across organization.
* Leads the development and implementation of all NNI healthcare professional portals and external internet sites with ongoing content management functions for all NNI internet sites as it relates to EHR.
* Assure compliance with NNI Corporate Visual Identity standards
* Ensure brand/portfolio alignment with customer segments (Payors, Patients, KOL & Speakers)
* Identify appropriate measurements & ROI, and develop comprehensive reporting to evaluate effectiveness of on line marketing campaigns with regard to format, placement and creative employed for each campaign.
* Leads the coordination of programs across multiple brands/portfolio to ensure scalability, cost savings and alignment
* Maintain integration of all existing customer data from various touch points into the centralized prescriber promotional database.
* Participate in PRB review of EHR Programs and other digital assets
* Provide leadership in developing integrated, multi-channel communications strategies and tactics to drive healthcare professionals to NNI customer touch points, both on-line and off-line.
* Address identified “eRx” (aka ePrescribing) issues raised from home office or from the the field and facilitated resolution.
* EHR Program Consulting including EHR Consulting reaching top EHR platforms, health systems, and pharmacies on systems integration; anticipating launch brand EHR issues and identifying solutions.
* Develop and execute training materials/courses around eRx/EMR/EHR systems to raise an understanding and awareness in home-office and in the field around electronic prescribing including but not limited to the “help desk” service, educational webinars, to address identified issues.
* Evaluate, lead, develop, execute and measure promotional programs related efforts within EHR system communicating out performance and impact.
* Performs list matching, executes business rules, contracting, plan development, distribution and approval.
* Identify, lead, scope, develop internal (ex. Field Force) and external (HCP) tools(ex. EHR Navigator iPhone App) and services that address needs that drive business.
* Identify, select and manage eRx/EMR/EHR vendor(s).
* Lead the development and execution an EHR. strategy/approach in collaboration with stakeholders for Launches and In-Line Brands
* Management of EHR PRB Review for all promotional programs.
* Lead, facilitate and organize an EHR Task Force which includes members from Diabetes Marketing, Sales, BioPharm and PCOR
* Monitor and communicate changes in the eRx/EMR/EHR landscape including but not limited to vendor capabilities and trends
* Proactively work with eRx/EMR/EHR companies and NCPDP to develop and enforce standards that will reduce the challenges HCPs face when prescribing our products electronically
* Provide Leadership to COEs and Brand Teams as a subject matter expert in evaluating and selecting “marketing” opportunities within eRX/EMR/EHR systems
* Identify long term EHR integration opportunities across CRM, PAP, Veeva, etc.
* Assist in Quarterly Business Reviews to NNI Management
* Participate in AllScripts® Diabetes eSupportTM application activations as needed\
* DIGITAL STRATEGY:
* Leads project vendor partners, budgets, schedules, testing and quality components.
* Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure that data is received in appropriate format and loaded into database.
* Leads key governance teams as it relates to EHR
* Provide direction on strategy development for maximizing the use of and return to Novo Nordisk for customer data for all programs implemented across brand teams.
* Provide leadership in developing in depth knowledge of relevant HCP customers including demographic profile, channel & content preferences as basis for relationship marketing program development & execution
* 10-20% overnight travel required
Development of People
* Not Applicable
* A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* A minimum of 9 years within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry with related experience in eRx/EMR/EHR/HIT or other relevant experience required.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point preferred.
* Planning, Execution and Follow-Up: Effectively prioritizes and spends his/her time and the time of others on what is important. Develops accurate short and long term plans, forecasting and business analysis. Ensures timely execution and follow-up. Meets deadlines. Anticipates problems and roadblocks to avoid crisis management. The ability to think analytically, evaluate data and develop programs to test the effectiveness of tactics.
Department MKT - MARKETING OPS & PLATFORMS (4)
Position Location US - Plainsboro, NJ
State/Provinces US - NJ
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Novo Nordisk will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.