Develops and manages business-critical analyses and dashboards used to support forecasting processes and marketing activities. Manages the analysis of sales and customer data to identify actionable insights, trends, and recommended actions. Coordinates Voice of Customer (VoC) initiatives including primary and secondary market research.
- Leads the business analytics team to produce high-quality reports and analyses of financial, marketing and sales data;
- Oversees the advanced analysis of data from multiple systems and data bases in order to identify actionable business intelligence and trends of value to the business;
- Provides improved understanding of business intelligence and market insights through the analysis of customer and subscription databases;
- Ensures the effective prioritization, accuracy, relevance and timeliness of reports and analyses produced by the team;
- Develops the processes to ensure standardized, replicated reports and analyses;
- Provides ad-hoc analyses designed to predict, measure and interpret business trends to Finance, Marketing and Sales management teams.
- Stays current on best-practice marketing analytic methodologies and trends;
- Manages the reporting infrastructure, optimizes analytic processes, and drives systems enhancements throughout business intelligence systems and databases.