Director of Product Management, New Products
Omicia – Oakland, CA
Omicia is looking for a product superhero to take a leadership role in bringing new offerings to market. The successful candidate will have significant experience successfully launching and managing SaaS products through the product life cycle. The candidate will also possess a deep understanding of the genomics and clinical diagnostics industry, with a keen understanding of the current stage of the industry and opportunities.
Help us shape the future of precision medicine!
- Lead and manage product strategy, planning and launch of new products
- Define market requirements through market research, competitive analysis, and customer development
- Articulate value proposition, product offering, market segmentation and positioning strategy
- Work closely with R&D and customer success teams to build product roadmap and feature requirements
- Work hands-on with development, QA, designers, business and operations teams to successfully design, prototype, build, and deploy product features
- Analyze, manage, iterate and track the continued success of features in production
- Partner with marketing team, define product messaging / positioning, and develop and implement successful marketing plans and sales enablement programs
- Collaborate with cross functional team members on key opinion leader recruitment and management to ensure successful adoption and evolution of products
- Actively manage lifecycle of existing products including product improvements and expansions
- Develop and mature pricing strategies
- Train and support the field organization to ensure accomplishment of revenue targets