- Work directly with business stakeholders to enable the business to do self-service reporting and analytics from a wide variety of sources and a wide variety of subject areas, primarily using SiSense and perhaps other tools in the future (i.e., Tableau, BO, etc.)
- Continually learn the CDBU’s business and the meaning of underlying business data to enable self-service analysis and reporting to improve decision making in near real-time.
- Proactively respond to the CDBU’s information\reporting requests and identify sources of the data to be modelled in SiSense for analysis and reporting by end-users. Knows when to apply different modelling approaches.
- Develop connections to source systems, build extraction and transformation jobs, model data within SiSense “elasticubes”. Implements solutions that are scalable and easily maintainable. Sources include SAP, SalesForce, Excel, and many other datasets.
- From a high-level data governance perspective, drives data quality across systems by recommending and instituting data ownership with responsibilities, by monitoring\auditing master data across systems, implements data cleansing procedures, and recommends integration solutions and\or tools that minimizes data inconsistencies.
- Manage small to medium projects for upgrades, patches, and new functional capability.
- Manage the SiSense system. System and functional administration.
- Provide break\fix, ongoing support, and enhancements. Develop cubes proactively.
- Monitor SiSense performance and optimize the extraction jobs, elasticube updates and overall design.
- Develop and provide super-user training to support a train-the-trainer program.