When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
South San Francisco Clinical Next Generation Sequencing Division
What will you do?
- Analyze the requirements for various DxP p
- Analyze the requirements and design data analysis pipelines to support various applications (Oncology, Whole genome sequencing, RNASeq etc)
- Help software development team to understand and design the complex Informatics and Data Visualization features.
- Write and execute test protocols to validate the features and data analysis pipelines
- Check the correctness of output Compare output data with other equivalent systems
- Perform system performance profiling
- Perform test automation with Python and Java
- Requirement gathering and analysis and writing design docs for various analysis features
- Prepare FDA submission documentation
- Write and execute test cases, responsible for updating defect-tracking records.
- Work closely with developers to implement software features
- Collaborate with cross functional teams