Programmable DNA, the software of Life, is finally here! Twist Bioscience is developing a disruptive Synthetic DNA technology that will change the world, enabling widespread health and sustainability. Synthetic biologists will use our products to engineer how organisms produce cures to diseases, everyday chemicals are made using the atmosphere as the carbon source, plants make their own fertilizers, in-vivo diagnostics will alert us when we are sick, and many more applications.
Twist Bioscience is currently seeking a highly-motivated self-starter to join our team. As a Software Test Developer at Twist Bioscience, you will be responsible for working closely with developers on a daily basis, ensuring that their code is testable and allows a high-degree of testing automation.
This position will be challenging as we need to support a 24/7 manufacturing line with evolving needs and be able to quickly respond to issues. You will have the opportunity to discover multiple aspects of biotechnology, manufacturing, data engineering, and business services.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders on our end-to-end platform.
- Keep a close loop with manufacturing to understand and address issues.
- Use JIRA to manage feature requests, bug fixes, and releases.
- Work closely with developers to design, develop, and execute automated tests.
- Perform manual testing as needed.
- Improve and refine our development and test practices.