Software Product Owner
At Natera we value our users' experience. From our innovative Constellation data analytics platform that enables customers to run Natera's in-vitro diagnostics tests in their own lab, to the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) that is used internally on a daily basis, we build software that is coherent, reliable and easy to use. The Software Product Owner role is the liaison between our software and our laboratory customers to ensure that user needs are correctly translated and implemented in the software. As a Software Product Owner you will be working with IVD customers as well as Natera Engineering, Customer Support, Operations, Sales, and other stakeholders and users of our software. Responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with IVD customers and collect feedback on the products available on the Constellation platform.
- Work closely with stakeholders within the company to gather requirements to continuously enhance our LIMS software.
- Partner with Product Managers to collect software requirements to support new product offerings.
- Create, manage and communicate software roadmaps.
- Prioritize backlogs within software engineering and participate in sprints planning.
- Create requirements documents, user stories and participate in creating design specifications.
- Track product development and plan launches.