We are looking for a highly motivated product manager to join our fast-paced team here in the Digital Biology Group at Bio-Rad, where we're changing the world by pushing the boundaries of research with Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR). We are seeking someone with strong genomics marketplace and software knowledge and a demonstrated ability to quickly ramp up with new technologies for the market.
- Drive the development of software and genomics analysis tools for ddPCR products within cross-functional teams.
- Assist in providing R&D with market driven input including Voice of Customer (VOC) and alpha/beta testing results for product development strategies.
- Effectively lead to translate user requirements into Marketing Requirement Document (MRD) and Software Requirement Specifications (SRS).
- Co-lead the creation of the complete and compelling product content for sales and support collateral, web, media, etc.
- Participate in creating strategic global marketing plans including market research, situation analysis, product positioning to create competitive advantage.
- Lead the execution of software product management- communicating the product vision and ensuring they are specified, developed, positioned and promoted correctly.
- Collaborate globally with commercial teams to collect customer inputs, competitive intelligence and market trends to build robust marketing plans and product roadmaps for the product portfolio.