We are looking for a Software Infrastructure Engineer that will help design and implement the systems that manage our operational data. Working with our software and data teams you will design data models that fit our process, choose optimal solutions to support our infrastructure and, most importantly, implement those solutions in a complex environment that handles multiple real-world products flowing through a variety of robotic instruments, over two manufacturing sites.
- Design, select, build, and maintain scalable data management systems
- Collaborate with biologists and software engineers in the development of data models
- Implement ETL processes
- Monitor and improve data quality, integrity, and reliability, and advise any necessary infrastructure changes
- Identify and implement opportunities for data acquisition
- Employ a variety of languages and tools (e.g. scripting languages) to marry systems together