You will be responsible for designing and developing tests and associated software tools to ensure the best possible customer experience. You will identify, generate, and evaluate data and metrics for testing our computational biology pipelines. You will work closely with software engineers and scientists to identify requirements and develop test plans and test cases for new and existing products. You will identify possible edge cases outside normal usage and develop tests to ensure support of a broader range of data. You will work with software support to help resolve customer issues. You will develop new tools to automate tests, support development, and contribute to existing automation. Responsibilities
- Plan design, develop, and automate test plans against software releases.
- Work with software engineers and computational biologists to develop tests, define test metrics and troubleshoot/resolve issues.
- Report test issues and results in a consistent and timely manner.
- Support troubleshooting of customer issues.
- Test installations over a range of operating systems.