As a Software Engineer in Test (SET) at LabKey Software, you will help scientists attack some of the most challenging problems in the world. You will work with our team and customers to understand requirements, design solutions, and ensure a high quality product at all points during the development process.
This person has experience working as a Program Manager in technology (or is naturally curious about technology and can learn quickly). This person is focused on building strong client and team relationships, demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and knows how to drive projects to success. Forget busywork and templates, this person is an engaged partner and a key member of a team working in an agile/scrum environment. They have a strong sense of ownership, are enthusiastic about program management, and facilitate tough decision making to ensure our product meets long term client and platform goals.
- Work efficiently at all levels within a large, highly complex, existing code base
- Translate client requests into general-purpose software solutions
- Communicate clearly and consistently with clients on an ongoing basis including discussing technical concepts with non-technical stakeholders
- Learn the science necessary to understand client data, methods, and work flows
- Demonstrate genuine Interest in contributing to and building a great product development team