The full-time Software Engineer (I or II) role will be responsible for back-end hands-on development of applications, services and pipelines.
Take ownership of enhancing, maintaining and supporting our Laboratory Sample Storage Management System while also having the opportunity to contribute significantly to one or more new projects that will soon be underway:
- Clinical Lab Specimen Requisition & Accessioning System
- eScience Cloud
- Molecular Data Submission Pipeline
Essential job functions will include:
- Develop, test, document, deploy and support production-quality software in a timely fashion
- Develop in-depth knowledge and expertise of the project problem domain
- Uphold best practices for self-documenting code and participate in code review sessions
- Collaborate with users, stakeholders, fellow Software Engineers and System Administrators
Salary: Dependent on education and experience (Software Engineer I: $70,000-80,000; Software Engineer II: $85,000-95,000).