The Software Engineer is responsible for analyzing the needs of users and translating them into functional specifications for new software systems or enhancements to existing systems.
At PreventionGenetics, our software developers are full stack developers; they develop all layers (UI, service layer, database layer etc.) of software applications.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain software systems, including but not limited to windows and web applications, .NET libraries, service layer and data access layer.
- Design, develop, document, and execute test plans, including unit tests, integration tests and functional tests.
- Work with other senior members to design solutions per requirements and specifications created by users.
- Plan and deploy software releases.
- Monitor, debug and optimize system / application / database performance.
- Develop software by following documented procedures and best practices.
- Create and maintains necessary system documentation for regulatory compliance.