The Software Developer will be responsible for software analysis and development in support of projects and initiatives within the OmniSeq Software Development team. They will collaborate with clinical informatics, bioinformatics, others in the IT group, and other stakeholders to create or refine analysis tools, user interfaces, data visualization tools, and customer facing web interfaces.
Work within a team of software developers focused on developing software systems and web interfaces to support the initiatives of OmniSeq
- Gather requirements and understand the end user’s needs
- Develop software to implement the gathered requirements
- Create documentation for requirements and design
- Test, debug, and maintain existing systems
- Provide operational support for end users