Software Developer 3 (Integrated Fungal Genomics) - 79510
• Work as part of the team that develops and supports MycoCosm (http://jgi.doe.gov/fungi), a web portal and data system for fungal comparative genomics.
• Design and develop software for the MycoCosm/Fungal Program.
• Design effective solutions compatible with existing systems.
• Interface with end-users to gather feedback and requirements.
• Provide daily client support, including occasional evening and weekends.
• Participate in system architectural review and design.
• Observe and promote configuration management and deployment policies.
• Participate in formal and informal design and code reviews.
• Apply analytical skills and creativity to troubleshoot problems of diverse scope.
• Monitor web statistics, determine MycoCosm usage patterns.
• Create documentation and training materials