As a Software and Content Test Engineer at CollabRx, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative applications that help cancer patients by informing better treatment decisions. Specifically, you will work alongside the engineering and science teams to perform end-to-end testing of software components, content databases and to build, extend and execute automation test coverage. In addition, you will work closely with management, software engineers, and scientists to ensure that our products are sound throughout the entire Software Development Life Cycle.
What Will the Test Engineer Do?
- Plan, execute, and report testing various parts of a web-based Ruby on Rails applications, MySQL content databases and web services APIs
- Initiate and broaden test coverage by developing tests using automation tools, including rspec, Robot, Selenium/WebDriver
- Carefully analyze, communicate and document test results
- Assist software engineers and scientific content experts in developing, performing, and improving verification and validation tests
- Work with scientists, engineers, sales/BD, and project management to deliver commercial and internal software applications
- Work collaboratively and effectively with other members of the organization in a fast paced, dynamic environment