At Roche, 85,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche Molecular Diagnostics Life Science is one of the world's leading producers of reagents and systems for life science research. Our portfolio provides solutions that enable life science researchers to achieve breakthroughs in molecular biology by providing efficient and innovative technologies they can trust. With more than 2,600 products, Roche Life Science offers complete workflows covering all working steps – from sample preparation to analysis – in a specific field of research. Research areas include: Disease Research, DNA Sequencing, Genotyping, Gene Expression, Gene Detection, Gene Knockdown, Transfection, Protein Expression, Protein Analysis, and Cell Analysis.
At Roche Diagnostics, our focus is on improving the lives of patients. From research to lab tests to personalized healthcare, we touch the entire spectrum of diagnostic users. Roche is a successful company that can offer exciting career opportunities. We encourage and support your development in areas of your interest which will prepare you for the next level in your career path. We know that people are responsible for our success and we value our employees. Our commitment is to create a work environment where feeling valued, respected, and empowered is a daily experience.
As a Sequencing Solutions Specialist you will be responsible for supporting and implementing Roche Life Science strategy to maintain and grow business by leveraging KOL(Key Opinion Leaders) and C-level relationships with targeted accounts including but not limited to highly funded research institutions, integrated pharma, and academia business. You will have total ownership of relationship with designated accounts and drive business results by promoting and selling entire Roche Life Sciences portfolio. To be successful in this role, you will:
- Develop and foster relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Key Decision Makers at target accounts
- Develop and execute business plans and working with Corporate Accounts Directors to grow all areas of target markets
- Coordinate solution sales in targeted accounts that incorporate Roche Life Science portfolio
- Manage and lead the development and implementation of sales strategies to attain assigned sales objectives for highly strategic accounts
- Provide professional leadership in planning, organizing, and controlling balanced sales growth, continued account penetration, and customer satisfaction
- Utilize strong product/market knowledge and sales experience to manage complex sales and resolve customer questions and concerns
- Continuously build knowledge of current industry trends, competitive information, and industry/technical knowledge and share with other Roche colleagues
- Retain, extend, and acquire customers through effective identification of opportunities and the creation and implementation of solutions
- Establish and build strong client relationships that allow for growth, profitability and predictability. Communicate with other relevant Roche functions to ensure needed sales support and delivery of programs/products