A leader in cloud-‐based decision support solutions for genomics data, is seeking a Senior Web UI developer who will play a central role in the design and development of our web-‐based product suites (SaaS). You will work with a small team of highly skilled and energetic engineers and product managers to design and develop customer facing products. You will have broad exposure and get the opportunity to wear many hats. Ideal candidate will be someone who has a strong background in building data driven web applications and services with Java using an agile development methodology. If you are passionate about developing easy to use rich client applications using complex data (we curate, analyze and synthesize very large amount of complex biological data), this is the place for you.
As a Senior web UI Developer you will,
• Design and develop rich UI components/sub-systems for a highly scalable service oriented software.
• Assist in defining the appropriate way to visualize large and complex biological data.
• Use best practices and architectural rigor during the software design process, providing input on alternative strategies and solutions.
• Write well documented, extensible software code that is easy to maintain, and that adheres to generally accepted programming standards and OOP practices.
• Own the overall quality of your code including unit testing, functional testing and performance.
• Produce and maintain technical designs and documentation relevant to assigned software development tasks. In turn you can expect a high profile position on a great team with many challenges and rewards!