Seeking a Sr. Training Coordinator that will support PacBio’s strategy, development, and implementation of a corporate wide automated training program utilizing Compliance Wire Learning Management System (LMS). The candidate will ensure training is delivered timely and effectively as prescribed in our quality policies and procedures for new and revised functional department quality system documentation released through the company’s change control process. The candidate will also be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support, training on use of LMS system, producing reports/metrics, troubleshooting and resolving training /system related issues.
• Performs administration and maintenance of the Learning Management System (LMS), including; creating and maintenance of training items, training offerings, training curricula, and training based on data released from Agile PLM.
• Develops and maintains training curricula and metrics in compliance with quality policies, procedures and applicable regulations, to support planned and unplanned internal and external audits.
• Coaches learners to achieve desired skill proficiency in use of LMS database as required.
• Develops relevant LMS procedures/work instructions/guidelines and process documentation to ensure quality objectives are met.
• Assists in the design and development of new learning programs or revisions of current programs by reviewing and providing timely feedback to curriculum developers on learning enhancements.
• Coordinates planning, organization, and implementation of training projects as directed by manager.
• Coordinates with subject matter experts to ensure type of training meets stated objectives required by ISO and Regulatory requirements.
• Conducts document review through the CO process ensuring appropriate training requirements are adequately identified based on ISO/Regulatory requirements.
• Participates in continuous improvement efforts; seeks opportunities to continuously improve Training deliverables and processes in creative ways which will result in improved desired outcomes.
• Builds and sustains working relationships with site leaders such as leads, supervisors, and managers.
• Conducts on-the-job training and/or classes pertaining to the LMS database.
• Will ensure e-training program adheres to Pac Bio ISO standards and Regulatory requirements.
• Provides technical support for users, management, administrators, and others who interact with LMS.
• Coordinates planning, organization, and implementation of projects related to specific training objectives.
• Creates, publishes, archives online and/or instructor-led courses, assigns training curricula, adds and/or deletes resources, monitors accounts, resets passwords, and maintains system parameters.
• Monitor employee training data as it pertains to use of LMS, track progress.
• Researches and resolves LMS technical issues related to accessing the LMS and course content.
• Provides additional support and assistance on tasks and projects as assigned.