As a key member of the Sales team within Genetics, the Senior Territory Manager acts as the key sales representative in their assigned region and is primarily responsible for achieving sales goals and objectives.
- Promotes the full portfolio of genetic tests and maximizes sales to clinicians in Territory
- Organizes product presentations and other promotional activities in diverse medical settings and to a variety of medical audiences
- Identifies Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and develops long-term relationships within the healthcare community
- Works closely with the marketing team to achieve Territory targets
- Reports regularly to the Company on sales of products and promotional activities
- Utilizes LifeLabs Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and other productivity tools to plan sales calls, record customer interactions and capture new business
- Responds to customer enquiries, concerns and messages in a timely fashion.
- Develops an annual Territory plan to maximize sales in Territory
- Attends specified trade shows and conferences as a representative of Lifelabs, when required
- Maintains a high level of product knowledge through ongoing training
- Provides feedback from clients to Company to support new test development and expand service offerings
- Maintains medical knowledge and professional development through continuing education (rounds, scientific meetings, and course/programs)