The Senior Technical Associate, Production Molecular Biology must comprehend and perform scheduled routine bulk formulation production tasks according to established procedures in compliance with applicable regulations, including troubleshooting with assistance.
- Build laboratory skills, knowledge in the use of equipment and basic product knowledge.
- Accurately complete all production-related documentation and labor reports.
- Operate, maintain and calibrate standard laboratory equipment.
- Communicate issues and discrepancies that may affect quality, accuracy and usefulness of data to supervisors.
- May assist in reviewing documentation, writing/updating SOPs/specifications and with corrective actions or process improvements.
- Contribute to and support department/corporate goals.
- Responsible for ensuring on-going compliance to applicable quality and EHS regulations and standards (e.g., ISO, US FDA, MDD, IVDD, EU-PSHA, OSHA, etc.).