Pacific Biosciences is looking for a Quality Engineer to support the Software Development Teams. He/she is responsible for developing quality processes and methodologies: working closely with the R&D staff to ensure quality is an integral part of their design control process. The Quality Engineer is responsible for driving continual product and process improvement and to provide compliance guidance.
• Support the Software teams every step of the Software Development Life Cycle
• Coach & train the Software development teams on the applicable regulations
• Participate to the Software requirement reviews.
• Review the Software related documentation (architecture, functional specification, validation plans, etc) for compliance and completeness
• Participate in technical design reviews and change control board.
• Establish and maintain quality plans, to assure products will meet expectations of our target customers.
• Establish and maintain quality performance metrics
• Assist in the identification and resolution of quality issues. Manage and facilitate the root cause & corrective actions system through tracking and validation of issues.
• Audit SW development teams against released design control processes