What’s important to us:
- Curiosity - we are all passionate about the possibilities enabled by having access to your own genome
- Responsibility - we have an obligation to people and our partners to operate with highly credible research guided by well respected advisors, with clear and effective communication about our products
- Agility - flexibility and a desire to be nimble, smart, and effective are important to the Helix culture
- Experience - we’re building a team with amazing track records of achievement in multidisciplinary environments
As a Lab Systems Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Design and code lab informatics tools and applications.
- Work with lab scientists, data engineering, and the bioinformatics team to architect a comprehensive next-generation sequencing solution.
- Build and maintain software integrations for Helix NGS Lab equipment that is highly secure and high-performance.
- Establish strong engineering best practices for lab informatics engineering.
- Own deliverables from ideation to production operationalization.