Software design, development and quality assurance activities on internal and external software -
- Works with a multi-disciplinary team to design, develop, and prepares diagnostic software products (IVD, RUO, CE-IVD) to support for genetic and cancer-related diseases.
- Collaborate with bioinformatics team, QA, Regulatory and senior scientists to provide software expertise in the commercial application development and validation of diagnostic software.
- Assists with verification and validation of software products using SDLC process.
- Responsible for developing internal software applications that improve data analysis and production processes including verification and validation.
- Development of web based database driven software solutions for clinical laboratory applications.
- Leads efforts for completion of internally developed software solutions for Asuragen’s diagnostic products.
- Manages external vendors in the development, production, verification, and validation of all software products.
- Provides second level of customer support on commercially available software products.
- Provides supporting development on SBIR grants related to new products and development of new instrumentation.
- Supports design control activities on the design of software related to Companion and Diagnostic kits.
- Working knowledge of test driven development and continuous integration.
- Familiarity with Web applications, architectures and deployment.
Project Management and Leadership
- Independently organize, lead and manage enterprise cross-functional projects, activities, ensuring completion of the project while adhering to budget, scope and schedule requirements.
- Hand-on planning and implementation of solutions.