• MS degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields or a combination of education and experience
• 7+ years software development work experience in Java and related technologies.
• Experience with the following technologies: Spring Framework, REST APIs, Spring Boot.
• Experience with distributed computing tools like Apache Spark or similar.
• Experience with at least one of the following databases: PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle DB, MySQL, NoSQL
• Experience with Amazon Web Services for at least 2 years, specifically in these areas;
• AWS EC2, VPC, and S3
• AWS CloudFormation, ECS
• Big Data: data model design, DynamoDB,
• AWS IAM, Glacier, CloudWatch, Route53
Preferred Qualifications -
• Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
• Process Management: Docker
• Configuration Management: Ansible
• CI/CD – Jenkins, Bamboo
• Scripting with Python
• Experience with working in a regulated environment (like HIPPA), Cloud Security Architecture, third party security tools/platforms, encryption, IAM policies/roles, etc.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email email@example.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability