- Design and develop cutting edge web applications and user interfaces
- Design and develop high performance components/sub-systems for highly scalable service oriented NGS software.
- Assist in defining the appropriate data models, transformation technologies, and indexing/search algorithms for large-scale genomics data.
- Use best practices and architectural rigor during the software design process, providing input on alternative strategies and solutions.
- Write well-documented, extensible software code that is easy to maintain, and that adheres to generally accept programming standards and OOP practices.
- Own the overall quality of your code including unit testing, functional testing and performance.
- Produce and maintain technical designs and documentation relevant to assigned software development tasks.
In turn you can expect a high-profile position on a great team with many challenges and rewards!