As a Senior Software Developer you will design and implement software for ddPCR systems which consists of both instrument control and data analysis.
The position requires an individual who works well within a team setting and as an independently motivated contributor to ensure all assigned projects are accomplished with exceptional quality and on time within larger organizational goals.
- Designs, Develops and Implements software requirements as specified.
- Demonstrate work performed, conduct design and coding reviews.
- Works with domain experts to capture user requirements.
- Works independently and in cross-functional teams on multiple projects following established procedures.
- Assists with or performs the investigation of technical support cases and provides customer support as needed.
- Develops and maintains automated functional software tests.