Reports To: Deputy Director, BGI Research
Department: BGI Research
Location: Shenzhen, China
BGI Research is actively seeking a Senior Scientist (Oncology) to join and drive the accomplishment of writing high-quality scientific manuscripts and publications on high-impact journals. As the project manager of cancer genomics and related cutting-edge biotechnology at BGI Research, the ideal candidate will be expected to lead the project design, implementation and relevant data analysis.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the manuscripts development process, including thesis and outline definition, drafting and editing, diagram creation, manuscript submission and final publication production.
- Establish, develop, maintain, and lead high performance project team by managing the resources planning and work assignment, supervising team members and making solutions to problems that may occur during the process.
- Conduct in-depth investigation of current cancer-related studies; provide leadership in prospective projects design and follow-up feasibility study.
- Manage the project data collection, analysis and exploration.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.