A Senior Scientist will be responsible for supporting the development of the GeneReader NGS platform through experimentation, data analysis, statistics, and analytical tools . A Senior Scientist will be working in the NGS Systems Solutions group which understands and interfaces daily with Primary Analysis, Sequencing Chemistry, Clonal Amplification, Library Prep, and Target Capture teams to ensure swift and effective development of all aspects of the GeneReader platform at a system level.
In this role a Senior Scientist will:
• Understand and engage with the sub-systems of the GeneReader platform, specifically the Target Capture, Library Prep, Clonal Amplification, and Sequencing Chemistry groups.
• Devise and carry out experiments in and spanning GeneReader platform sub-systems
• Evaluate and standardize analytical techniques to measure sub-system performance including methods such as fluorescent microscopy, capillary electrophoresis, LC-MS
• Specify meaningful and measurable performance indicators between sub-systems in the GeneReader platform
• Relay requirements and drive development of projects to close gaps in performance and usability from a system level
• Present complex experimental results and user driven feedback to diverse groups in a global company
• Work closely with select customers to understand their user experience and varied applications