The Complement Expert will act as scientific lead for New Target Identification, develop and refine new complement-based assays and will coordinate assay development activities across project boundaries with other functional areas within Research.
The expectation is that this individual will represent Research on project teams. The successful candidate will have the ability to complete work in a resourceful, self-sufficient manner and is able to design research projects to achieve desired outcomes.
- Responsible for scientific insights related to driving new target discovery, understanding of mechanism of action, and rationale for indication expansion
- Represent Research within multidisciplinary project teams
- Contributes to technical assessment as part of due diligence activities
- Participates in the selection of CROs and academic collaborators via technical assessments
- Collaborates with project team to develop study designs
- May assist in the preparation of internal documents and Regulatory submissions, including authoring (under supervision)
- Performs other duties as assigned