Job Description SummarySpend your day on things that matter.
Work closely with a team of molecular biologists, immunologists, and bioinformatics scientists in the exciting field of single-cell genomics and proteomics. Develop and deploy systems and software to support our BD Rhapsody™ and BD™ AbSeq products. These are the tools that enable cutting edge research into areas like cancer and immune profiling, cell therapy, and stem cell biology. Success requires a firm grounding in next generation sequencing, software infrastructure, software engineering, and data analytics. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and support tools for QC of NGS sequencing runs, pipelines, and products
- Manage data flow for internal experiments
- Troubleshoot problems, address issues, and answer questions from internal users, collaborators, and customers
- Develop, test, deploy, automate, and support NGS analysis pipelines
- Develop end user applications that support visualization and statistical analysis
- Interact with a cross-functional team of data scientists, engineers, and biologists to determine requirements and functionality